Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Monday Madness Report!!

I think Dalton has some allergies. Hope it is not a cold again!!! He has a runny nose & sniffing!! At the farm we went to for pumpkin picking it was dusty!! Out in the middle of nowhere!! Darrel was sneezing when we were there too. It rained here most of the day. It is starting to become cooler, for us that is in the high 80's. This weekend is our neighborhood garage sale! I have to get ready for that as well as a charity auction/fair on Thursday & Craft for Saturday for my business. What a hectic week this will be. I am looking forward to SUNDAY!!! The 28th is Dalton's birthday bash!! I have to get ready for that next week. I am going to go Sunday to buy the cups, plates etc for the party. I am getting a pinata. The kind you pull so that Dalton can pull it. It will be Elmo like the rest of the theme of the party. He sure digs him!!! We are going to get him a tunnel he loves climbing around & crawling between things so I think he will like that. I am also getting him this Dinosaur that goes with these balls for other toys he has. He will love it!! Well off to work on all my projects!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, we're having Doran's birthday bash on the 28th too! Just wish those boys could celebrate together! If the dinosaur you're talking about is the Drop 'N Roar Dinosaur, then I think Dalton will love it. Doran has one and has really enjoyed playing with it. I hope Dalton gets to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete