Monday, January 28, 2008

YEA Nap time!

Wow Dalton only took 3 mins to get to sleep for his nap! I know everyone is probably tired of hearing about his sleeping issues but that was HUGE for us! He was bad on going to bed after our vacation in September 2007. So now that he is sleeping great it is a big weight off our shoulders! I posted some more pictures of his birthday in the previous post! I know his birthday was a few months ago but everyone always loves pictures. Dalton had a big fall on Saturday! That would be his first real boo boo! He fell on the sidewalk on his forehead! It sounded like a pumpkin hitting the ground. He was a trooper & did not cry long. He cried longer because I made him come inside. It is hard to see your baby in pain.

4 comments:

  1. That is great for you. I know that baby not sleeping can be stressful. I love those birthday photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed that Dalton has not had a big boo-boo before now. So glad he's sleeping well. I know you've been working hard on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know that I tagged you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i left a comment, but if not... he just gorgeous. his cheeks are to die for. i hope his owie is all healed up. xxoo

    ReplyDelete