Saturday, January 26, 2008

Quick Morning Post!

Well Grandma & Grandpa are on their way to Colorado to ski! I am sad because we are not going. We had such a great time with them in Sept! We love to ski too!!! Dalton just cried when going to bed last night for about 3 SECONDS yes I said SECONDS. He has gotten to be a bed time champ! If you had told me this about 3 weeks ago I would have said he was going to sleep with us FOREVER!!!! AHHHHHH he is now sleeping in his own bed!! I know there will be times that he comes to our bed but nothing like 3 months!!! We are headed out to visit my neice & her family! The baby girl is soooooo cute! You know I want another baby even more now!!!! Good Day to everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad Dalton is doing well in his own bed! You made it! =)

    ReplyDelete