Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bad Blogger!!

Well I have not been such a good blogger lately! I have been a little down & have not been much up to blogging. Dalton is great but I am not so much! I need to change my attitude & get myself into gear. I have a great family & need not to be so down. I take Dalton to the DR Friday for his 15 month checkup. I can't wait to find out what he weighs & how tall he is now. Pants he had in September are now to big in the waist, so I imagine he is just growing up not out!! My neice had her baby on Sunday morning, she is the cutiest little girl!! We are going to visit her again tomorrow. Dalton will get to meet her for the first time. Well I am off to bed!!

1 comment:

  1. Heather~
    I am sorry you are feeling down...that's no fun. The weather isn't helping either.
    I think a margarita might help you... :<)
    Take care girl. Looking forward to heaving how the 15 month check up goes!

    ReplyDelete