Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!!! Happy Birthday DADDY!!

Wow I can't believe that it is 2008 & I have a toddler! Dalton wishes his Daddy a Happy Birthday today!! My dreams of motherhood have come true & I am a mother to the BEST kid on the planet!! He is really getting around great now. We are kind of boring & stayed home last night. We are starting off the new year right!! Dalton fell asleep on his own in his OWN bed!! YEA mark one victory for Mom & Dad!! Today at naptime it was a little harder but right now he is sleeping in his own bed & he did it on his own!! I almost gave up today!!! My brain said "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO don't give up" my heart said hold him!!! But this time I went with my brain, maybe it does know something (HAHA). The book I am reading says it can take up to 10 days to get him to do it on his own!! I am sure it won't take that long!! (I HOPE) Well Happy Birthday to my Dear Husband!! You have been a Great Dad to Dalton (and your girls)!! LOVE YA!!

2 comments:

  1. Today is Ethan's daddy's birthday too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday, Dad! And Happy New Year to you and Dalton as well! I'm glad that getting Dalton to sleep in his own bed is going better than expected. Hope it continues!!

    ReplyDelete