Tuesday, January 15, 2008

4 New teeth! OUCH!

I could not figure out why Dalton did not want to eat lunch. Then when I got ready to put him in his CRIB (yes crib) for a nap I checked his mouth. We have been waiting for the bottom 2 new molars that are coming to the surface when I just checked the top for grins. I did not think they were close but they are broken thru the skin already on the sides. He is probably hurting bad! I gave him some soft stuff for lunch. Poor baby boy! He is doing great on the sleeping! He cries when he first goes into his bed but then after about 5 mins or so he falls asleep. YEA!!!!!!!! I thought this day would never come!! BUT it did !!! My boy is now perfect!!!! He never whines or cries except for bedtime. He is just a good boy!!! He makes our lives complete! Thanks for being my son Dalton!!! LOVE YA!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! 4 new teeth! Dalton is getting big way too fast!
    It makes my heart feel good to hear you so in love with your boy.

    And congrats on getting him to sleep in his own bed!

    ReplyDelete