Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

So it is time to say goodbye to another year tonight. Wow! 2009 is upon us in full force. I am looking for it to be a great year in spite of our "change" in Washington. I am going to stay positive about that! I have not said anything on this blog about politics because it is about Dalton. But then again it is my blog & my thoughts so I can say whatever I want to. I guess I don't have a choice but to be positive, because it is going to happen regardless of my vote. Let's see if America really likes the "change" that is coming! OK enough of that depressing talk. I see Dalton changing in so many ways. He is becoming such a young boy. He is saying lots of new words everyday. He will repeat most any word if you ask him too. (be careful what you ask for) He said puzzles yea yesterday it was so cute. He is starting to say more then one word at a time now. I think I see sentences in our near future. My poor DH, his company is going thru changes. They were suppose to have a joint venture with another company on January 1st & it fell thru. It was going to mean lots more money for us. So that is a bit of a bummer. But as my mother always says "God has something really good in store for us!" I know that my God is good & he will make this up to us 100 fold. My DH's dad is in ICU today until Friday because he has had some heart attacks since Christmas. He is having a stint (not sure of the spelling) put in on Friday. I feel bad for him that he has to spend New Year's in the hospital but we are grateful that he is on the road to recovery. He is a sweet man & we want to have allot more years with him. So in closing for 2008 I am grateful for my wonderful family, that my DH has a job & we have a wonderful home & good friends! I wish everyone was as lucky as me. I am also grateful that I can be a stay at home mom to a wonderful son that I waited over 13 years to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment