Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas to all my friends & family. I sit here listening to my son & stepdaughters playing in the living room. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family. We had Christmas this morning at Nana & Papa's house. Great Grandfather was there too. We had a great time. Dalton helped everyone open their gifts. He was so cute. He even passed out the gifts to the people they needed to go to. What a wonderful helper elf I have. He loved all the things he got. He especially loved the helicopter that him & dad got. They are going to have lots of fun with that. I love this time of year because I know how blessed I am to have such a wonderful son. I could not have picked a better kid. He was really sick last week & was wonderful thru it all. He had pneumonia, ear infection in both ears & his 2 year molars coming in. What a trooper!! Well I will post some pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment