Thursday, January 08, 2009

New Year New Words!

Dalton has taken off with his words. He is just talking up a storm. Just like his mama! At school on Wednesday one of his teachers said "Wow we sure noticed that Dalton started talking more, his words are so clear"! I am so excited about it. Communication is much easier when I can figure out what he wants or needs. Well we had a big fall today. Bad Mommy let his stand in my office chair & I turned my back for 2 seconds & he fell over. He hit is head on the hardwood floor in my office. He has a big goose egg on his head & he hit his nose & it was bleeding too. I felt SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad!!! I called the Dr because if you know me you know that I am a freak about sickness & hurts! They said if he did not pass out he did not have a concussion. I was glad to hear that. I have learned my lesson as well as Dalton. He has not gone near that chair all day! Not such a great way to start the new year! He loves saying cheese!! See Damage below.........

No comments:

Post a Comment