Saturday, December 20, 2008

Wrapping & shopping & Sickness!

WOW we went & did some quick shopping this morning. I wish I was done!!! I now have to do some wrapping. I am a procrastinator BIG TIME! I wait till the last minute all the time. I guess it is in my personality (as they say)! I should be done with my shopping. I have such a hard time finding things for people that they will want. I don't want to buy something that someone will just throw in their closet & never use. Money is too tight these days for that. On another note poor Dalton ended up having double ear infections, pneumonia & I found this morning he is cutting his 2 year molars. Poor little guy he has been hit hard. He loves his school which is only 2 days a week. But ever since he has started he has gotten sick. He was a healthy boy before school. People tell me that he is getting immune now. I hope so because he is sure being a trooper thru all of the snot & coughing. He is on the mend & doing much better today. We have a party on Monday with his friends so I hope he gets better this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment