Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Swimming is going great!

Swimming is such fun for Dalton. But I am kind of sad because we will have to drop it for now because he is going to school. I am really excited for him to start. He starts November 3rd. AHHHHHHHHHHH mommy is a little nervous though. He has a mommy attachment right now. Even when I leave him with Dad he cries. I am sure the first few days will be rough but then it will get better. He is going to have a great time playing with his new & old friends. He is starting to get a little strong willed as they call it! I am dreading the 2's & 3's. I hope because is has been so good they will be mild times. He is learning so fast. He now says "papa" that is his way of saying grandpa. My dad is thrilled! I am so excited to hear him saying it too. He has been saying nana for awhile now.

No comments:

Post a Comment