Thursday, October 16, 2008

Closer & Closer.....

we get to Dalton's birthday I get a little sad. He is growing up sooooooo fast I just can barely stand it. He is such a sweet boy. I am sure all you out there are sick of hearing that & probably saying she is just saying that because he is hers. No he really is sweet ya'll!! Ask anyone that knows Dalton. They will tell you. I am so proud of him, everyday he is learning & growing. He will start school, mother's day out whatever you call it these days. I think he will do great. He loves to be around other kids. I am getting into my busy season when I do all the craft & lobby shows selling my wears! I guess the economy is not so bad here in Texas because we have been doing great this year. So I am excited about it being a great season to finish a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment