Monday, October 06, 2008

Guess Who is Starting School Soon!!

You guessed right Dalton! Boy am I a bundle of nerves! I think he is going to do great. He is such a sweet little man. We went today & visited the class he will be in. Right now there is 1 little girl in the class that is already friends with Dalton. Dalton has known Megan for over a year now. She is in his playgroup & was in his little gym class. Cade is also starting there but he is starting next week. Dalton still has swimming that we have paid for thru the end of October. I am bummed about swimming. The only days his teacher teaches is on the days he will go to school which is Monday & Wednesday. He will go from 9am to 2pm. WOW 5 hours for mommy time. He will get to play with other kids which he loves to do. I am so excited that he is getting in school here because it is our church & I wanted him in there next year. It is really hard to get your kid in after 2 so since he will be in this year I won't have to be on a waiting list. Please wish Mommy luck because she is going to need it!!! I am going to be worse then Dalton I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment