Friday, October 24, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BOY!!

Happy Birthday my big boy!! I love you soooo much! You have been a terrific baby now you are turning into a terrific young boy. I have had a great 2 years with you & look forward to our future with you. Dad & I are soooooo proud of how good you are most of the time. You have very few meltdowns which shows what a great temperment you have. You are learning new things on a daily basis. I am so privilaged to call myself your mother. I know your daddy feels the same way about being your daddy. I could not have asked for a better kid. God gave me the best when he gave you to me. Tomorrow we are going to have a great time. Your friends & family are coming to celebrate the past 2 years & to the future. Mommy & Daddy love you ALLOT!!! Never forget that my big boy. But you know what you will always be my baby boy. LOVE YOU, Mommy XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment