Saturday, May 10, 2008

I am POOPED!!

Well I am a pooped mamma! I have just finished with working for 2 weeks. AHHHHHHHHHHHH. It was fun but I am glad for a break. Dalton got to spend this whole last week with his daddy!! YEA!!! They had a great time. I hope Dad knows now how hard I work while he is at his job!! We are going to Dad's Grandmother's 95th birthday next Saturday in LA! We are only going for the day so that will be a fast day! Dalton & I are going to see Randa on the 19th for a few days. He will get to play with his cousin. I am so excited that our neice is having a BOY! I have some clothes that I would love to give her. She is just going to love having a boy. I sure do. Well Dalton can do some imatations like a dog & snake. It is soooo cute. He will also laugh out loud if you ask him too. (sometimes not of cue). Well today is my grandfather's 85th birthday. Mother's day is on Sunday! I don't really know if Darrel has gotten me anything! OH well I have my baby boy & that is all that matters really on mother's day is that you can be with the one's you love!! So for all you mother's out there have a wonderful day!! If you are not a mother yet still have a wonderful day you deserve it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment