Thursday, May 15, 2008

What a LONG week this has been!!

Wow what a long week this has been. I am going to the Chiropractor again tomorrow. I went on Wednesday. My back & hip are hurting (can you say 30lb kid)!!! Well on Monday Dalton, my stepdaughter Maeve & I are going to visit my niece. It is about a 4 hour drive to her house. We are so excited about going. Dalton will get to play with her son (cousin Keller). They are about the same size so they are going to have fun fun fun!! I get to play with her new baby!!! YEA, that will help ease the pain of not getting another one for myself. I am going to have his 18 month pictures taken when I get up there. Randa has a wonderful lady that takes pictures. We are going to be outside which I think will really be better for my active boy. I am going to get some shots with me & him alone, some with his cousins & some with his sister Maeve. She will love that since she says she is his favorite sister. I really am ok with only having one at this point. I am 38 almost 39 so I am TIRED out! I think I am a VERY lucky women & am happy to have my healthy VERY happy young man. He is just the love of my life. He is funny, sweet, loving & very active. He just goes goes & goes some more. We swam today for about 1-1/2 hours. He loves the water. I am going to sign him up in swim classes when I come back from my trip. Well he is asleep so I think I am going to do the same. I was up at 3am today!!! YUCK to that!

3 comments:

  1. I finally found your blog! When you would leave a comment on mine I would try to access yours and I never could... but I got it now.
    Hope your back and hip feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on your trip! I understand the urge to have another baby. I'm feeling it quite intensely myself =) But I can also understand why you say one is fine, too. Dalton looks like such a sweetheart and is completely perfect. I hope that one day I'll get to meet him and get our boys together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better lady! How was your trip?

    ReplyDelete