Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!!

Happy Memorial day everyone! I know most people are off today celebrating our military men & women! I am so proud to live here in the US. You heard & read about other countries & I am glad to have the freedom that I have. Dalton & I had a great time with my neice & her family. Dalton had someone to play with. Keller did not much like Dalton touching his stuff. I guess that is because he is about 1 year older then Dalton so that makes a difference. Dalton did ok with the sleeping thing after the first night. A new place is hard for anyone to get used to sleeping at let alone a boy that had sleeping issues for awhile. But again my boy overcame the task & did great!! I will post some pictures of him feeding the cows that they have in their backyard. We live in a subdivision so cows in the backyard are really different. I think I could live out in the country though. I would have to know that their was town within about 20 mins. I don't grocery shop well enough to live far from the store. Hope everyone enjoys their day off with their family. We had barbaque yesterday with my parents & grandfather. They came over to our house & we ate then got into the pool. I feel so blessed with my life. I have a wonderful family, husband & most of all SON!!

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like your visit went well! Glad you had a nice Memorial Day, can you believe how hot it was?
    We need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a great weekend. i bet you were in the pool this past weekend too!! It was 100 this weekend!

    ReplyDelete