Friday, April 25, 2008

18 month checkup today!!

Dalton is doing great according to the DR. He checks out just fine! Which I knew he would. She said he is on the right track for everything he is doing. I was concerned because he does not talk as much as I thought he should. But I think part of that is my fault. I seem to get him stuff before he needs it. She said I need to let him ask for it. When we read I always say "where is the cow" instead of "what's that?" So I am going to work on doing more of that instead of jumping ahead to figure of his needs. He is a big boy & can probubly tell me what he wants if I would let him. He is 34-1/2" tall & weighs 30lbs. He has leveled off on the charts. I so look forward to the next 18 months to see how he changes & matures into a great young man. I love you little man & always will! Thanks for being my sweet loving little boy!!!

2 comments:

  1. I like your new blog look!

    Hope all is well..are you up for Margaritas soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's gonna be tall, isn't he! Glad to hear he's feeling better.

    ReplyDelete