Sunday, June 08, 2008

Long time no post!


Dalton with his cousin Keller! They had fun looking & feeding the cows.


Dalton feeding the cows!


Dalton feeding the cows take 2!



Wow I did not think it had been this long since I posted last! I guess I am not really good with the blogging thing. We are doing great. Dalton is wonderful. Now he is 19 months old AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! It is hard to believe. I got some great photos of him that were taken when I visited my neice last month.

I got the pictures back from the lady that took his 18 month pictures when we were at my neice's house. WOW she did a great job taking them!! I just love everyone of them & it is hard to choice my favorite.

I will post them in a slideshow because I can't chose which one to post. So be ready to sit down with a good snack for that post.

Nothing really exciting happening here in Texas! It is REALLLLLLYYYYYY HOT!!! Being in the pool is the only thing you really want to do outside. Dalton wants to be in the pool all the time!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful summer. Stay cool if you can.......

No comments:

Post a Comment