Sunday, April 13, 2008

Under the weather baby!

Sorry for not writing in awhile, I have been busy with a 17 month old. Poor baby boy had a fever yesterday & was kind of slow. Not sure why he had a fever. No runny nose or cough. Just a fever & really not in the mood to play like he usually is. He woke up about midnight for an hour, then we put him back to bed & he woke up at 9am. That is when I knew he did not feel well. Then he took a nap for 3 hours. Again I knew he was not feeling well. Lately I only get about 2 hours. I hope he feels better today!! We are putting up a fence between the house & pool so little buddy can't get to the pool. He LOVES to be outside & I hate we can't be on the back patio without me going "NO Dalton get away from the pool" all the time! Daddy will be done with it today I hope. Grandpa is coming over to help.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Dalton is feeling so bad. I wonder what's going on? The fence was a great idea..think of how relaxing that's going to be now!!

    ReplyDelete