Thursday, April 24, 2008

18 Months old Today!

Today my baby boy Dalton is 18 months old. WOW how time flies!! He has become such a fine young man. He is feeling much better. He did really good thru his sick time. He sleep good! Most important thing for little people is good sleep. That is when they grow!! Speaking of growing when I went to the DR with him he weighed 31lbs. WOW I have a whopper. We go to the DR tomorrow for his 18 month checkup. I look forward to seeing how tall he is now. I am thinking about 35" high.
We are going to go broke on shoes & clothes when he gets older. I think he will have BIG feet. Just like his momma!!
He is still a boy of few words but then again he is a guy & they don't talk much even when the grow up! So I guess he is just about perfect!!
Here is my favorite picture of him. This is from Valentine's Day.




How this 18 months as gone so fast! I know that it will only get faster. I am trying to slow down & enjoy every minute I have with him. Someday he won't want his mommy as much. So I am holding on to him tight right now!!

1 comment:

  1. He's beautiful. Can boys be beautiful? IF so, he IS!

    ReplyDelete