Saturday, March 29, 2008

Zoo Tales........

We went to the zoo yesterday! It was great. Our zoo is being worked on right now. There is allot of construction on the entrance & different areas. Dalton loved it. He really liked the Elephants! I thought he would like the monkeys but they were not swinging around at all. They were just laying & chilling. I was HOT, I can not imagine what it feels like in the summer!! Glad we went now. I got some great pictures I will have to upload later. It was a long week because Darrel worked every night late! So I really did not have a kid break. But that is OK, Dalton is really getting to be a good young man! He LOVES I repeat LOVES to be OUTSIDE! I can't even say the word I have to spell it! I can't believe I am spelling words already. I am afraid he is going to learn how to spell & know exactly what we are saying. He is soooooo smart! He picks up on things the second you show it to him. He is a boy of few words but lots of smarts!! I just love him More & More everyday. I did not think I could love him more but everyday he does something that shows me I can.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had gone! I love the zoo! I'd love to see some pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course he's smart, look at his mama! : ) I can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been lurking a lot, but I have to say-your little guy isn't quite so little anymore, is he? I can't believe how quickly our boys are growing! I can't wait to take Doran to the zoo-it's a long drive for us, unfortunately. Can't wait to see pics!! Give your little man a hug from us!

    ReplyDelete