Sunday, March 09, 2008

MAMU meet up!!

Dalton & I got to go to dinner last night with some of our blogger friends!!! WOW what a great group of people!!! I am very glad to know them all. I did not get to talk to all of them. Which I would have loved to do. I wish I could have been there in the afternoon. Dalton had a great time meeting Ava & Ethan!! What a bunch of CUTE kids!!!! I hope we can do that again very soon & we can be there the whole time! Thanks for a great evening & to New Friends!!

4 comments:

  1. It was soo good to see you again! Wish you could have gone to the party afterwards, but I am just thankful you were at dinner. Dalton sure was a trooper! He was so tired when you left, but oh so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys were wonderful! I hope we get to hook up and do it again! I know I said it before, but the boy is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so great to meet you both. Dalton is so cute. I hope you are able to have another, you have a real cutie there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so wonderful to meet you and Dalton!!! You are a hoot girl- And I just love Dalton to pieces. Whenever I am in Houston we can ditch the kids with the dads and meet up for margaritas- what do ya say?!

    PS- Did you have any more surprises in Dalton's pants on the way home?!

    ReplyDelete