Saturday, March 15, 2008

Busy Friday!

Well I had a show all day then I got home & cooked. My mother had friends in from out of state. They are great people!! I cooked pasta & did deviled eggs!! Got to love Deviled eggs!! Dalton is doing great these days! Sleeping is wonderful!!! He goes to be at 7-7:30pm then wakes about 8am!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH thought that would never happen. He is still getting is canine teeth! Poor guy!! He LOVES I repeat LOVES being outside. We now have to spell at our house. He is so smart that boy!! He is a boy of few words but knows what everyone of them mean!! We can't say outside or Motorcycle without him wanting to run for them!! He is getting more fun everyday. I just wish I could have another!! He has been such a blessing to us!! I guess I am being selfish!!! I WANT ANOTHER BABY!! I am thinking it is not going to happen!!! My parents think Dalton has hung the moon!! He loves them too! He gets so excited when we start heading down there street! He knows exactly where we are going!! What a smart boy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Heather, WOW...Mr. Dalton is SUPER smart and sleeping at night, too!! Please let my future little one follow his path.:) As far as a wanting another baby...hey, you love him sooooo much you are just thinking, why not LOVE 2 just as much. Yes, it is double the work BUT I believe it is also 4 Times the Love and Fun! (I know I am a BAD influence)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it happens for you. Dalton would love a playmate to pal around with (beat up on). Glad he is sleeping better. Isn't that a great schedule!!

    ReplyDelete