Thursday, March 20, 2008

SICK BOY/Sick parents!

Well poor boy was so sick Sunday & Monday. He got better on tuesday but I got it & so did Dad! I think we are all over it now. I think we had some kind of stomach virus! YUCK!! Dalton is such a trooper! He was a good boy thru it all. I wish the little guy would talk more! (I know all of you with kids are saying NO she does not) He is so smart, when you say an animal or such he can point to it right away. He is so cute now, we go outside ALOT!! He now smells flowers. He bends down & takes great big sniffs!! So cute!! I need to get it on video! I am so proud of how good he is for his age. He is learning new things everyday now. Boy what a privilage & HUGE responsiblity it is to raise a good happy kid. I am ready for the challange!! I do want another baby though. My DH is sooooooo not wanting one. I hope he changes his mind QUICK! I am not getting any younger!

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry about Dalton not speaking. I know of plenty of people, really smart ones, too, who didn't talk a whole lot until much later, like more towards 2 or 3. He knows what you're saying and seems to have a huge vocabulary, so I wouldn't be too concerned. Like you said, he's the strong, silent type =) I know the feeling of wanting another one, too! Maybe it'll happen for us both again, and hopefully somewhat soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is truly no fun at all. I hope you all feel better really soon.

    I tagged you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you guys are better soon! He's too cute to be sick! (You too!)

    ReplyDelete