Monday, December 03, 2007

Big boy haircut!

This picture is of him getting his haircut the first time.
This is him just after his big boy haircut.


Well I got Dalton's haircut like a big boy!! As we are calling it. He was a perfect angel just like the first time we got it cut but I chickened out on the back curls.

I got tired of it being so long. It was out of control!

He just sat in the chair while the lady cut it really still. We went to a place just for kids. He got to sit in a Fire Engine chair. Even when the lady buzzed around his head with the clippers he was still & quiet.
He is really getting along with the walking. I will have to get a video & get it posted. He takes 10 steps at a time. He is still not sure if that is the way to go. Crawling is still faster for him.
He has been giving more kisses lately too. He is saying more words. He likes to say GO GO GO. Also he says my mother's dog's name Lily. It is cute.
Mamma would be goooooooodddddd!!!









4 comments:

  1. Oh my lil man looks so handsome with the big boy hair cut!!! Bet it was fun getting it done. He is always such a good lil man about everything. I can hardley wait for him to come here on Thursday...I am sooooooo excited!!! Thanks for sharing. Love ya all lots.
    God Bless and have a wonderful week!
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. There you are! I was starting to get worried about ya.
    Dalton looks like a big boy with his haircut! Before you know it he will be asking to borrow the car for the evening...okay, I need to slow down here!
    Hope all your shows are going well this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh very handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was great to talk to you last night.
    And I formally introduced myself to your Mom.

    Can't wait for next Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete