Saturday, December 15, 2007

I can SAY.....

SANTA! I think that is soooo cool! My neighbor gave Dalton this cute Santa hanger for his door knob. Well I was changing his diaper & he was playing with it when he got it and I said "Santa" then he repeated it right back to me!!!! The kid can say Santa but does not say Mommy!! He has said Mommy a few times but not much! I guess he knows who to suck up to right now!! SANTA! My boy is growin up. He says so many more things now. Here are a few words: GO GO GO, Yes, Santa, (of course Daddy), Lily & the occasional Mommy! He is really smart this one! I usually show him something once & he gets it!

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed! Doran babbles A LOT and can identify lots of objects if I ask him to point, but no real words. How cool! It must be so cute to hear Dalton say words. Now if only he'll say "mama" more regularly =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean! Lily is saying DADA, HI but NOOO MAMA!! I can't remember how old Zoe was, but it's ALWAYS their last thing to say for whatever reason! :-) At least he can say "LILY"! HAHA Even though it's not meant for my Lily! :-) Well, I better head to bed! When you have time, email me your snail mail for a very cute Christmas card!

    Love ya!
    M

    ReplyDelete