Saturday, December 15, 2007

Flu Shot!

Dalton had his second part of his flu shot today. He was a little trooper! He only cried for about 4 seconds. It was fast! He has become such a little walker! He is trotting around everywhere now. Unfortunately I am going to have to put shoes on him more when we go out now. He wanted down in the Dr. office today. Of course I only had socks on him. He wanted to walk around. I got him some hard shoes the other day, but he does not want to walk in them. He just stands there like AHHHHH what do I do in these things! We are both getting over a cold, I am sick of them. But I think it is because the weather changes from hot to cold & does not stay either! I wish it would just stay cold already!!

1 comment:

  1. Go, Dalton! Looks like our boys turned into walkers at the same time, too, huh? Those two are something else! Doran wears the Ministar shoes from Target. They are soft-soled leather shoes and are the closest thing to going barefoot as far as shoes go. Doran loves his shoes and his doc recommends them, so I figure they have to be OK =)

    ReplyDelete