Sunday, September 02, 2007

Dalton's new moves!

Dalton is moving & shaking!!! Wow he is off & running with the crawling. He loves to stand up, he is now really good at it. He sleep from 7pm to 6am last night!! YEA He has been up alot lately during the night. Hope that cycle is done! He is so sweet, smiling all the time!! I can't believe that in less then 2 months he will be ONE! BOOOOOO HOOOOOO! He really needs a haircut. But DAD won't let us get it cut until he is 1. I am excited to take him to this kids haircutting place just for kids. They take his picture & video & let him watch videos. His new thing is to pat his legs & hold up his arms when I say "Blast OFF"! Little Ensteins. He loves them. He loves Handy Manny too as well as Baby Enstein.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, he is getting so big so fast. I hear ya on the almost 1 thing. Ethan has 4 months to go and I am already panicking. I really don't want him to turn 1 yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The big day is only about 7 weeks away! I'm excited but also a bit sad. Sounds like Dalton is just taking off with moving around. Before you know it, he'll be off walking! Glad to hear that all is going well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool that there is a haircutting place just for kids..and the video is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete