Sunday, September 30, 2007

BACK TO REALITY!!! YUCK!!

We are back from Colorado. I would love to live there!!! I would move in a second. What a beautiful state!! There was nothing that I saw there that was not just beautiful. Dalton was GREAT on the plane!! There were other kids that were not so good. He is such a trooper. He had a running nose some of the time but he is back to his old self. Now we have to get him to sleep in his bed good again. He slept until about 2am then back with mommy & daddy. He slept with us for a week so we are going to have to work on it. Well I am glad to be in my own home but again I wish I could move it to Colorado.

3 comments:

  1. WELCOME BACK!!!! I am so glad that you enjoyed your vacation. I know what you mean by everything is so beautiful there. It is awesome!
    Of corse Dalton was a Great Kid on the plane...he had to show all the other kids up! Yeah good for you Dalton my man!!!!!!
    Maybe Dalton will sleep till 3 am the next night. And really soon he will be sleeping with himself again...
    Glad to have you back home and safe and that you had such a wonderful time.
    Have a Blessed week. Kisses & Hugs to lil man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed CO. I love it there. my favorite is colorado Springs. I only got to drive through, but I could live there...IF I liked the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! Colorado is beautiful. I'm glad y'all had a great time. Let's see some pictures!

    ReplyDelete