Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy 23rd Month Birthday Baby Boy!!

Well you are now 23 months old only 1 month away from 2 wonderful years old. I sat today & looked at you thinking how truly blessed I am to have you in my life. I love being your mother. I know that at times I am obsessed about keeping you safe. My favorite line is "CAREFUL"! After I say that you stop & look at me like "WHAT I was not going to get hurt"! I love your kisses & hugs that you give me sometimes when I ask but other times when I don't. Which I think are the best!! Daddy & I are so proud of you. You are such a good boy & everyone can see that. You never hit bite or take things from other kids. When other kids take something you have you take it in stride & just let them have it & move on to something else. You are so sweet to your the dog Bailey. He lets you sit on him anytime you want. Well next month you will hit yet another year older the big #2! Thanks for being such a great baby boy!!! LOVE YOU LOTS, Momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment