Sunday, September 07, 2008

Growing up & Growing Words!

Wow Dalton is growing up so fast. I can't believe he will be 2 at the end of next month. He is really starting to say words. The last few days he has said: Dayna, Barbara, Grandpa (gra-pa) & Outside! Or as he says it Out side! We are trying to teach him that it is one word. Grandpa & Nana came over Friday & we swam in our pool. He sure loves that! He loves them very much too. He always cries when they leave. His sister Laura came over & stayed with him on Saturday while I worked. They had so much fun swimming & blowing bubbles. He loves playing with his sisters. I hope they are always close. Since we are older parents it will be nice for him to have them for a long time after we are gone. They think he is wonderful too!! They never get tired of giving him a bath or feeding or just playing with him.

2 comments:

  1. Wow... I can't believe he will be 2!!!! I think his party sounds like it will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starting to talk more! How wonderful!Pretty soon he will be asking to borrow the car...

    Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete