Sunday, January 16, 2011

Work Work Work & more Work!

I have been working all week. Ahhhhh I did not realize how much I missed it. HaHa. No really it is fun to get to talk to all the tourists. Everyone has been so nice. There is a small parking lot at the lower level that is closer to the Gondola Square area where I work. So I parked in a correct spot. When I came out to leave at 1pm from work there is a big red truck blocking me in along with blocking the sidewalk. What a dork (or other choice words I had for him). I had to call security because I could not get out. They came & put a boot on the truck. Bad news for him. I had to have Darrel come out to get me. Then someone next to him moved that was next to him. Darrel had to drive around the front of him thru lots of snow. I was worried about my new car. It came out OK! The dumb person as to pay $100 dollars to get the boot off. As it should be. I get tired of people doing rude things. Finally got home about 1 hour after I was suppose too! I have to work tomorrow at the top of the mountain. I get to take the Gondola up to work. Great commute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment