Saturday, January 01, 2011

New Year New You/Happy Birthday Darrel!

Dalton enjoying Daddy's cupcake cake! Daddy & Dalton with Daddy's Cupcake cake! Ready to dig in!! Ok well maybe New ME! It has been forever since I wrote in this blog. Allot has gone on since July of 2009. A year & a half to be real! Dalton is now a big boy at the age of 4. We now live in Steamboat Springs, CO. Which I think is the most beautiful place on the planet. This is truly God's country! He made this place wonderful! Dalton loves his new school & friends. He does miss his Texas friends very much though! He does not say it as often as he did before "I want to move back to Texas with my friends" or "When are my friends moving to Colorado". I wish his friends would move here! We would love it. Well I have committed as a new year's resolution to write in this blog daily. It is among allot of other new year's resolutions I have made to myself personally. I am not going to share them because I have committed to myself to make changes. When they happen I will list them. I will be starting a new job on the mountain (as they call it up here). I will be working at 3 different retail locations. I am really excited because it gives our family ski passes. Which are worth about $1200.00 each! So I am working there for the ski passes not the salary! Today is my Husband's 53rd birthday. It is hard to believe he is 53. I am sure it is for him too! Dalton was excited to get him a cake & decorate it with the decorations off his birthday cake from his 4th birthday party. Very cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment