Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Wow I can't believe that it is Thanksgiving already. My boy is 2 & I am 39. The time flies when you are having fun. Dalton is so much better now! Now if we could get the sleeping under control he would be PERFECT. He made the cutest hat at school on Monday. It is a turkey hat. He even loves to wear it. He has learned to say GOBBLE GOBBLE. Well it really sounds like BOBBLE BOBBLE but we know what it is. On this day I am grateful for my family. I am so blessed to have the people in my life that God put in it. I thank God for my son. It is only because of him that I have him. He is a super huge blessing in my life. My husband is a great blessing too, he is a hard worker. I am blessed that I don't have to have a 9 to 5 job so I can be a stay at home mom. I waited so long to have him & am really happy to be able to spend everyday with him. I am also blessed to have my wonderful parents. They have taught me to be self sufficient person. I see so many people my age that can't make it without their parents. I hope to pass down this to Dalton. I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving this 2008!

No comments:

Post a Comment