Monday, November 03, 2008

First day of School!

This is Dalton's first day of school. He did great!! We got ready for school took pictures & headed over to his school. Bailey our dog was sad to see him go! He will miss him while he is gone. We had to wait outside for the doors to open. His friend Megan was there to wait with us for our first day. He was excited to go in. We got to his classroom & I had to sign him in. By the time I am done signing him in he as gone with the teacher right in. They have toys to play with on the floor when they first get there to make them feel comfortable. As you can see in the picture he was very comfortable. I just called school & they said he was doing great. They tell me that the second day might not be as good because they know what is going to happen. I hope not I hope it keeps going as good as today has been so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment