Monday, August 25, 2008

Wasp Sting!

**UPDATE** Dalton is doing much better today. His foot looks good! You can still see where the wasp stung him but he feels no pain from it. What a trooper! OH MY GOODNESS my POOR little BOY stepped on a wasp this evening! OH was it horrible for both boy & mom!! It stung him between the toes! Dumb wasp. At first we did not know what happened. We were getting him ready for bed when he walked towards our room it must have flown in when we had the door open today going in & out. We did not see it & neither did Dalton. He came screaming & hopping over to us & I thought he might have stepped on a pin or something. We finally got a look at his foot & saw the sting. It took awhile to calm him down & take care of the foot. His little foot turned red & his toe swelled up. So we fixed him up & let him stay up awhile to make sure he was not allergic. Now he is in bed sleeping it off. Poor baby! POOR MOMMY!! My first real trauma. We have had a busted lip but this was much worse. I need some sleep now too!

3 comments:

  1. GOODNESS! I hope D (and you) are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!! Poor Dalton, I'm sure that was awful...I'm always watching for bees when I take him out to the pool...but now I'm going to search for wasps too!! Is he feeling better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor thing!!!! I hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete