Tuesday, August 26, 2008

2nd birthday party plans!!

OH my I did not know how hard planning a kids party would be. I want to take him to the jumping place but it is rather expensive for a 2 year old party. So I am really thinking about just having it here at the house. I want to do the Thomas the Train theme. Dalton just loves trains!! Too bad I can't bring in a real train (ha ha). Nothing too big for my boy. So if anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them!! I have just 2 months to plan & execute!!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I guess I am just cheap. I didn't see much point in the jump places and stuff like that for 2 year olds. For Eliana's 2 year party, I had Elmo plates, cups, tablecloth and cake (fairly cheap at the party store), bought some foam stickers and let the kids have some craft fun, and then the kids just played with the toys we had around the house and with the dress up clothes (even the one boy at our party enjoyed wearing the princess dresses and wings LOL).

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too didn't spend any money on the 2nd birthday party. We had some balloons there and the kids (of all ages) had a blast with those and just running around and playing until it was time for cake, ice cream and presents. I wouldn't worry about spending too much right now he won't remember it anyway.

    ReplyDelete