Friday, February 22, 2008

Picture day!!

Well I had Dalton's 15 month pictures done today. It was not as easy now that his is walking! I worked my buns off!!! WOW! He is down for a nap & I feel like I should be. I think we got some great shots though. He is doing really great! Sleeping, eating & walking all good!! He still LOVES reading!! He also loves being outside! He cries when we come back inside. I can't wait until it warms up & we can go swimming!! Dalton is a water baby!! As soon as I get the pictures I will post them here on his blog!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the new pictures! I bet you did have a hard time keeping him in one place!

    Hope all is well with you.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you ready for next weekend? Are you going to meet up with us at the zoo and then have lunch? I can't wait to meet you and Dalton.

    ReplyDelete