Monday, February 11, 2008

Blogging is sometimes hard!

Wow I did not relize how hard blogging was going to be!! I vowed to keep up with it & am not doing a good job. I don't know if we just don't have exciting lives or what! Dalton is a great kid! I have been debating on putting him in a Mother's Day out for this fall. I was really excited about it until I started talking to other people about it. Now I don't want to do it. One person told me about her son getting scratched at daycare he is Dalton's age. It broke my heart. I just don't think I can just yet. I guess I will think about it for him when he is 3 years old.

2 comments:

  1. ohhh I so understand about the MDO thing. I put Zoe in at our church when she was Dalton's age. The teacher and I did NOT get along. She had me in tears several times. What made it hard was the Dr. was mom's good friend. I held her out last yr. and she went back to preschool this year and LOVES IT! I love her teachers and am so glad she is learning and having fun. I saw the toddler teacher last week and she looked down at Lily and asked if she got her next year and I POLITELY said.. NO!! HAHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you girl? I sure enjoyed meeting you for dinner last week...
    We need to do it again soon.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete