Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fun Swim Day with Sisters!! - Updated with Pictures!

Boy does Dalton love his sisters. I know they love him. His big sister Laura came over to watch him while I had a luncheon to go to. His other big sis Dayna brought her over. They had a fun time playing in the pool. I will upload some pictures when Dayna sends them over to me. I have a funny story about his sister Laura when she put him down for a nap she put him in the crib with just a diaper on. (BIG MISTAKE) I came home shortly after he went down & had to get something out of his room & looked in the crib & AHHHHHHHHHH no diaper. He was fast asleep on his side butt naked!! Wish I could have gotten a picture of that but he is a light sleeper & he would have woke up. Well 2 hours later he got up & he was dry. Thank goodness for sister!!! She would have had a big mess to clean up. So now we leave bottoms over the diaper for sure!! He is learning new tricks everyday. He is taking swim lessons (or should I say we are taking lessons). He is doing great. They have him underwater alot. I get to be in the water with him. He is going 2 days a week. Monday's & Saturday's. Dad is going to take him from now on Saturday's. It is all men with their kids in the class. I am sure I cramped their style last Saturday when I was there. They throw rings in the bottom of the 3' section we use & they put them under to get one or more of the rings. Dalton has only had 4 classes & was able to pick up a ring on Saturday. He is such a quick study. Today after his nap I took off his shorts & let him run around with a diaper & shirt on in the house. Well I was doing something & he was playing in the living room (or his play room) & I came to check on him & his had taken off his diaper again!!! I can't leave him with just a diaper on anymore now. Daddy has been on a shutdown at work. He works a chemical company & they have been working until about 10pm everynight since last Tuesday. So we have been on our own. I have noticed that Dalton has become more clingy to me in the last week in a half since we have been on our own. We went last Friday & ate lunch with Daddy & Laura at Fuddruckers. Dalton (I mean Darrel) loves that place. HAHA Sorry I have been lacking in posting. But the little time I have had to myself I have to clean or other things I can't do when the little man is up!!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Dalton had fun, because I did too! He's getting such a great personality...I can't wait to bring him the new bath tub crayons! More bath-time fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the summer is going well! Looking forward to the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the swim pictures! It sure was good to see you last week. We need to go again soon. Thanks for dinner!

    ReplyDelete