Wednesday, March 05, 2008

NEW Teeth!!

Wow Dalton is cutting his canine teeth!! His left one is just under the surface of the skin. I can feel it. This has made for a bit of a cranky boy. I can't wait for the teeth to come in already & give him a break. He gets going good then BAM a new tooth. I am excited to meet my online buddy's this weekend. I just hope they can meet for dinner Sat because I am working the rest of the time!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I only do a few shows in the Springtime & this weekend is one of our biggest!! Hopefully they will come again & I will plan nothing!! We will miss ya'll at the Zoo!!

2 comments:

  1. We will make some osrt of dinner plans while we are all together on Friday night and then I will call you and let you know. I will also call you about Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sure we'll do something saturday night. we all have to eat. do you have anyone's phone number? we need to email everyone.

    hope the kiddo is doing well. i can't wait to meet him! (and you, of course!)

    ReplyDelete